Quick, Easy & Lazy #basics

Shirt: ZARA
Boyfriend Jeans:  ZARA
Heels:  Laura Lenti
Watch:  Fossil
YO WASSUP
Recently I have been sporting very quickly thrown together outfits. Seeing as I have to look very formal for my oral exams, I prefer to put on very relaxed outfits whenever I am chilling at home or going for a coffee with friends. Boyfriend Jeans are so comfy and  a great break from all the fitting (high waisted) jeans.
The heels were also a spontaneous decision. 
Initially I bought them for my Graduation Ball because I thought that no one can ever go wrong with a simple black heel. What really did it for me though, were the little studding details. It just gives the shoes so much elegance and a little bling! 
So let's say that you have to rush from a relaxed coffee with your girlfriends to some bar opening, then you got it all settled!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.